Nothing packs more of a nutrient punch than veggies and herbs combined. If you haven’t tried roasted asparagus, you should. This Lemon Dill Asparagus recipe is a yummy twist on standard roasted asparagus. It’s not only delicious, but it’s good for you too!
Adding the lemon and dill gives this dish a flavor boost. It also adds extra vitamins, nutrients and health benefits. The best part? It’s simple! You’ll be amazed at how quick and easy you can whip up a batch of Lemon Dill Asparagus. It pairs well with grilled salmon on a cedar plank or other roasted fish. Give it a try, I know you’ll love it!
If the thought of eating delicious Lemon Dill Asparagus isn’t enough to entice you, just look at all the health benefits!
Benefits of Asparagus:
- Good source of fiber and folate. It’s also loaded with vitamins A, C, E and K.
- Rich in glutathione, a detoxifying compound. Glutathione is known to break down carcinogens and free radicals. It’s a cancer-fighting machine!
- Loaded with antioxidants.
- Natural diuretic. Increased urination not only releases fluid but helps rid the body of excess salt and toxins. This is especially beneficial for people with high blood pressure.
Benefits of Dill:
- Known to stimulate digestion and reduce gastric upset.
- Known to have a calming effect due to the enzyme and hormone secretion it causes. This can help you get a better nights sleep.
- Prevents microbial infections in the human body.
Benefits of Lemon:
- Contains strong antibacterial properties to prevent infection.
- Loaded with anti-viral and immune boosting powers.
- Known to aid in weight loss because it’s a great digestive aid.
- Detoxifies the liver.
So, if you weren’t convinced to try this recipe before you read the ingredient benefits, you should be now…
- Latest Posts