Warmer weather brings smaller clothes and cute sandals. But after our feet have been hidden in bulky socks and shoes during the winter, they may be in rough shape. It’s easy to make your own soothing foot scrub with a few simple ingredients. Use this DIY Peppermint Foot Scrub to revive your winter feet and get them ready for the Spring and Summer.
This cooling foot scrub recipe is made with soothing Epsom Salt, organic coconut oil and peppermint essential oil. It’s pure and natural, so you can feel good about using it. It’s wonderful in the summer, but it’s a great year round scrub too. If your feet are swollen and tired from a long day, it can help reduce swelling.
- 1 Cup Epson Salt
- 3 Tbsp Organic Coconut Oil (I used Carrington Farms)
- 20-30 Drops Peppermint Essential Oil (I used Vitaesy)
- 4 oz. Mason Jar
- Place 3 Tbsp of Organic Coconut Oil in a medium sized mixing bowl
- Slowly mix in 1/2 cup of Epsom Salt until moistened
- Add remaining 1/2 cup Epsom Salt and mix until moistened
- Add 20-30 drops Peppermint Essential Oil
- Scoop into mason jar
- In a seated position massage scrub on feet, focusing on rough heels and soles
You can also use a pumice stone to massage the DIY Peppermint Foot Scrub into your feet. For extra softening, soak feet in a warm tub with 2 Tbsp of the scrub for 5 minutes. Then use the pumice stone to massage scrub into feet, removing callouses. Enjoy smooth, soft, comfortable feet! 🙂
- Latest Posts