Tea Tree Oil has some incredible benefits. It’s great for soothing skin irritation, treating eczema and preventing infection. It’s also a natural anti-inflammatory. You can learn more about Tea Tree Oil by reading my post: Tea Tree Oil Information. I created a simple Tea Tree Oil Recipe you can use as an all-purpose soothing spray.
This Tea Tree Oil Recipe can be used to treat:
- Bug Bites
It’s really simple and it can be used in a variety of ways. Carry it in your purse as a quick antiseptic or use it as part of your facial care regimen. Spray it on your face after cleansing to keep your skin fresh and pimple free. The ingredients are very mild and beneficial for your skin. Go green, stay natural and try this soothing Tea Tree Oil Recipe.
- 2 oz. All-natural Aloe Vera Juice (I used George’s Aloe Juice)
- 2 oz. Witch Hazel (I used Humphrey’s)
- 35 drops Tea Tree Oil (I recommend Apothecary Extracts)
- 4 oz bottle with sprayer top (I got mine from Target, but here’s a link for Amazon Spray bottles)
- Measure 2 oz. of Aloe Vera Juice
- Measure 2 oz. Witch Hazel
- Add 35-40 drops of Tea Tree Oil
- Pour into spray bottle and shake gently
- You’re ready to soothe, heal and protect!
- Latest Posts