Our pool is officially open! My kids love eating popsicles on hot days. Most store bought popsicles are loaded with high fructose corn syrup, sugar and artificial dyes. I wanted a healthy alternative to sugary ice pops, so I created this Healthy Ice Pop Recipe.
This recipe is full of healthy fruit and coconut water. The coconut water will help re-hydrate your body and the fruit offers plenty of vitamins. It’s a great poolside treat or a quick, healthy snack. It’s super easy to make too!
Tools you need:
- Two Ice Cube Trays
- Bamboo Forks (I found these by the toothpicks)
- Blender or Food Processor
- 2 Cups Frozen Fruit (I used the tropical mix with mango, pineapple and strawberry but you can use any kind you like)’
- 1 large Banana
- 2 Cups Coconut Water
- 2 tsp. Honey or Agave syrup (use Agave syrup to make this a vegan recipe)
- Place all ingredients in blender or food processor and blend until smooth
- Pour into ice cube trays
- Place bamboo forks into ice cube trays (you can lay them on the side of the ice cube trays, see picture)
- Freeze for 4 hours until frozen
Here’s the recipe in an easy to print format:
- Latest Posts