Diffusing essential oil is a great way to create an upbeat emotional environment. Therapeutic grade essential oils are known to have a major impact on emotions. Not only can they boost your mood, but they can also help you concentrate and be productive. I quietly diffuse essential oils when my kids do homework and when I’m having a particularly rough day at work. It’s amazing how quickly you’ll notice a change in attitudes when you start diffusing regularly. I created a nice printable graphic with Diffuser Blends for Productivity and Clarity. Scroll down to find it below. Feel free to share!
Homework and Studying
When kids sit down to do homework or study for a big exam, they can be easily distracted and frustrated. This is exactly why I diffuse essential oils during in the evening when we work on school assignments. Rosemary is known to have a positive impact on memory and concentration. Peppermint is also known to boost mental acuity. By combining the right essential oils in the diffuser, you can create a positive environment for studying, doing homework and being productive.
Whether you work inside our outside the home, you’re bound to have moments of stress and mental fatigue. Diffusing essential oil is a wonderful way to beat the afternoon slump and to make the most of your time. I use Young Living diffusers around my home, but I’ve also found several other diffusers that I like too. This mini USB essential oil diffuser is great for small spaces, like your office. It can also be used in the car.
Diffuser Blends for Productivity and Clarity
Here’s the graphic you’ve been waiting for. Share it on your Facebook page and Pinterest. Mix and match to find your favorite blend. Oh… if you haven’t tried Melrose or Believe, you’re missing out! 😉
Buy Essential Oil
If you’ve never used essential oil, but you’re interested, I recommend starting with a Young Living Premium Starter Kit. This kit gets you everything you need to USE AND DIFFUSE essential oil. Check out the details below. What’s not to love? 😀
Here’s what you get:
- 11 Bottles of Essential Oils – 5ml each. Including: Lavender, Frankincense, PanAway, Copaiba, DiGize, R.C., Lemon, Peppermint, Thieves, Purification & Stress Away.
- Home Diffuser
- 10 sample bottles with sharing cards
- Aromaglide roller
- 2 Ningxia Red Samples and 10 essential oil samples
- Wholesale membership – i.e. discounts on shipping and lots of essential oil and home products!
- Access to the Cinnamon Sensations and Living Free Facebook pages (learn more about using your oil from experienced team members and get the support you need).
- We offer weekly and monthly online training sessions and giveaways.
- We will also help you along your oily journey with materials to get you going. We’re here for support every step of the way.
- Latest Posts