If you’re looking to flush toxins from your body and refresh your mind and spirit, taking a detox bath with essential oils is the answer. Essential oils contain amazing natural compounds that support health and wellness. When you combine the aromatic power of essential oil with the detoxifying properties of bentonite clay and epsom salt, you create a powerhouse recipe.
Detoxifying Power of Natural Ingredients
Bentonite Clay is made from aged volcanic ash and has a negative ionic charge, which attracts bad bacteria, viruses, parasites and heavy metals. Bathing with bentonite clay is said to pull toxins from your pores to cleanse the body. Learn more by reading The detoxifying health benefits of bentonite clay.
Epsom Salt is magnesium sulfate. When magnesium sulfate is absorbed by the skin, it effectively flushes contaminants from your body to the surface of the skin. Epsom Salt has also been touted to improve sleep, support the immune system, soothe sore muscles, relieve skin ailments and reduce discomfort. Learn more by reading 6 Reasons Why ‘The Doctor to the Stars’ Recommends Soaking in Epsom Salt.
Essential oils contain natural compounds, which help cleanse the body and mind. Plants face the same exposure to bacteria, fungus and viruses as humans do. We share the Earth and a common environment, which means we’ve adapted to survive together. Essential oils are simply concentrated extracts from plants. By choosing the highest quality steam distilled essential oil, you can detox and support your immune system and overall health and wellness. Learn more about essential oils.
Detox Bath Recipe with Essential Oils
It’s easy to mix up a detox bath with essential oils. All you need are a few ingredients and some high quality essential oils.
Detox Bath Ingredients:
- 1/4 Cup Epsom Salt
- 1/4 Cup Bentonite Clay
- 3 Tbsp Coconut Oil
- 8 drops Melrose Essential Oil
- 8 drops Lavender Essential Oil
- 5 drops Frankincense Essential Oil
The image below is easy to pin and share for future reference:
Alternative Essential Oil Options:
- Fresh and Clean: 5 drops Grapefruit Essential Oil and 5 drops Lemon Essential Oil, 2 drops Rosemary Essential Oil
- Relieved: 6-8 drops Panaway
- Breathe: 5 drops RC, 2 drops Peppermint
Buy the Best Essential Oil
If you’ve never used essential oil, but you’re interested, I recommend starting with a Young Living Premium Starter Kit. This kit gets you everything you need to USE, DETOX and DIFFUSE essential oil. Check out the details below. What’s not to love?
Here’s what you get:
- Lemon Vitality
- Peppermint Vitality
- Copaiba Vitality
- Thieves Vitality
- Di-Gize Vitality
- R.C. Essential Oil Blend
- Frankincense Essential Oil
- Purification Essential Oil Blend
- Lavender Essential Oil
- Panaway Essential Oil Blend
- Stress Away Essential Oil Blend
Each bottle contains 85-100 drops of oil, so this collection gets you around 900 drops. A typical application is 1-4 drops, so they will last you awhile.
You Also Receive:
- 10 oil sample packets (2 each of Lavender, Peppermint, Peace & Calming, Lemon, and Thieves
- 10 Sample Bottles.
- NingXia Red samples.
- AromaGlide roller fitment (so you can create a roll-on bottle).
- Welcome to Young Living booklet.
- Love It? Share It! Cards.
- Love It? Share It! Bottles.
- Essential Oils at a Glance User’s Guide.
- Product Guide and Product Price List.
- Your lifetime wholesale membership, with product discounts.
- Access to the Cinnamon Sensations and Living Free Facebook pages (learn more about using your oil from experienced team members and get the support you need).
- We offer weekly and monthly online training sessions and giveaways.
- We will also help you along your oily journey with materials to get you going. We’re here for support every step of the way.
*Disclosure – This article contains affiliate links. If you click on the links and make purchses, I could potentially benefit from the purchase. I belive in honesty and being up front. To learn more about our disclosure policy, please visit our disclosure page.
- Latest Posts