Tattooing is a form of body art that has increased in popularity in recent years. In the past, they were not necessarily the most socially acceptable, but now they are accepted worldwide. The tattoo craze is growing among women, with the most popular body part to ink being the wrist. Who knew?! 😉 This is mainly because the wrist is one of the most visible parts of the body. Most girls and women don’t leave their wrists bare, and use them to express their unique style by wearing wrist jewelry. When it comes to temporary tattoos on the wrist, they add a bit of spice and sassiness, which is totally fun if you ask me! Let’s talk about 10 Cool Wrist Tattoos for girls, and they don’t have to be permanent. HOW FUN!!
When you’re considering getting a wrist tattoo, there are three basic options for placement that you can consider. The inner wrist is the most popular. This makes the tattoo highly visible and noticeable. Plus, if you don’t wish to show it off, it can be hidden easier. The top side of the wrist is the most daring because of its high visibility. Since it is so visible, choosing the right size/design is critical for this area. Finally, there are those tattoos that wrap completely around the wrist like a bracelet.
The wrist truly is the best area for a cool tattoo. There are lots of different options that can be inked to this area. Here are 10 cool fake tattoos for girls, all of which can be found at TattooSales.com.
10 Cool Wrist Tattoos for Girls
- Star: a star tattoo is beautiful on women and girls. You can use different sizes and patterns to fit all wrist sizes. You can do a single star or even a cluster/line of stars wrapped around the wrist in a pretty pattern.
- Tribal: tribal wrist tattoos are a great idea- you can size, shape, and draw them in a way that is perfectly customized to the individual. In the past, tribal tattoos were very popular among men, but they are becoming more popular among women.
- Lettering: a single phrase or word makes an excellent tattoo, as it gives you the opportunity to express yourself. You can choose a word that inspires you or is something that raises awareness, or even something as simple as the initials of someone you love. These also work well on any area of your wrist.
- Floral: when it comes to feminine tattoos, flowers are excellent choices. Curvy vines with small flowers make an excellent tattoo design for any part of the wrist.
- Ribbons/bows: ribbons/bows have always been symbols of the “girly-girl” mentality. These can add a bit of sweetness to your look.
- Butterfly: these are excellent options because they are beautiful and feminine. They are simple and elegant, but also still have a deeper meaning.
- Celtic designs: like tribal tattoos, these were more popular among men in the past but are becoming more popular among women as well. They are simple and elegant- especially when done in black.
- Zodiac: tattoos of zodiac signs make excellent tattoos. You can have your sign or the sign of your loved one tattooed on your wrist- or even both, intertwined somehow to show your bond.
- Musical: if you are into music at all, musical themed designs can show the inner depths of your soul.
- Birds: birds tattooed in simple black is eye-catching and takes very little time. You can have one bird or several, wrapping around your wrist. In addition, there is the option of something more complicated: a bird among flowers.
- Latest Posts